We're off to see the wizard!
- Tickets to Loch Lomond Faerie Trail's brand new woodland adventure: The Woodland Wizard
- Choose your tickets from: one child, one adult, one adult & one child, two adult & one child or two adult & two child tickets
- Option to purchase 2 adult and 2 child tickets with your choice of either sparkling biodegradable eco-glitter (better known as faerie dust!) or magical star wands
- Valid 7 days throughout the summer holidays!
A faerie good day!
- You'll be given a 20 page trail guide and activity booklet, souvenir wristband and pencil
- Travel through the magical faerie woods and solve the mystery in your booklet
- The creatures live in Scotland’s prettiest village, with beautiful faerie houses nestled in the forest, and you can explore their habitat to learn all about their magical lives
- The faeries have completely transformed their trail for the ultimate family day out
- Children will also receive a completion certificate and sticker
Loch Lomond Faerie Trail
- Located in the picturesque village of Luss on the bonnie banks of Loch Lomond
- There's lots to do nearby for the ultimate family day out
- Keep the kids entertained at the village's brand-new playpark or head for a stroll along the beach
- Or make a weekend of it and stay at Inverbeg Holiday Park!
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor and loved by itisoners