save up to
Two adults or family ticket to The Tenement House; discover a fascinating authentic time capsule of early 20th-century Glasgow with the tenement flat that’s been kept pristine with original fittings & household items - save up to 53%
Step back in time
- Two adults or family ticket to The Tenement House
- A brilliant day out for the full family!
- Valid 7 days
The Tenement House
- An authentic time capsule of early 20th-century Glasgow that lets you discover how Glaswegians lived
- Now an incredible relic of the past, this property was home to Miss Agnes Toward for over 50 years, during which a vast array of intriguing household items were kept
- Admire the original fixtures and fittings, including the coal-fired kitchen range
- Discover quirky items including a ball of soap, turned jet black from years of handling, and a jar of plum jam made in 1929!
- Listen out for the hiss of the still-working gaslights
- Browse the house at your own pace and discover all of its fascinating relics, with plenty of expert guides dotted around to answer any questions
- Kids can handle authentic household items and guess what they were used for, plus take part in quizzes throughout the house
- Part of the National Trust for Scotland. From coastlines to castles, art to architecture, wildlife to wilderness, they protect the things that make Scotland unique for everyone to enjoy
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
If there's anything you'd like to know about today's deal, ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.
ask us a question
- 145 Buccleuch Street, Garnethill,
- Tel: 0141 333 0183