Enjoy a wellbeing and health retreat like no other!
- Wellbeing day retreat in association with Performance Breathworks
- A great way to build a stronger, more empowered and confident self
- Held at Ardmay House in the heart of Arrochar, on the shores of Loch Long and 40 mins from Glasgow
- Kickstart your wellness journey with a life changing experience including a private cold water loch immersion, breathwork sessions, guided forest walk, grounding and more!
- You can expect forest bathing and guided walks, loch side dips, a hot sauna experience plus a toolkit of breathwork practices designed to be used to help manage every day stress and anxiety
- You'll be given all the skills to build a stronger, more empowered and happier self - you'll leave feeling like a brand new person
- The in-house chef and qualified nutritionist will provide a locally sourced, seasonal lunch for guests that will leave you feeling satisfied and balanced
- Suitable for all fitness levels and ages
- Manage stress and anxiety
- Build resilience
- Enhance awareness
- Increase energy
- Burn fat
- Improve sleep
- Promote longevity
- Performance Breathworks is a health coaching organisation that focuses on a combination of highly effective breathwork and movement techniques
- They use ancient wisdom and modern science to enhance cognitive and physical performance
- Founded by Andrew Ritchie, a master breathwork and movement coach with a specialisation in the exciting field of heart rate variability. Andrew works alongside some of the UK's leading organisations and sports people including Barclays, Aviva and The SRU to provide an impactful wellness and wellbeing strategy.